Ham Radio Information
- Two operating positions.
- 2 FT-1000D HF radios, with one microHAM MK-2 Interface/Keyer.
- Rotor controllers, Antenna Switches, etc.
- Two sets of automatically switched band filters (via microHAM MK-2)
- The radio room is located inside the house, so it is air conditioned.
- Two rotary Skyhawk DXE-3X10 triband yagis at 60′ (10/15/20m)
- Cushcraft 2-element 40m at 70′, rotary.
- Inverted V’s for 80 and 160.
- Multi-band dipole (10/15/20/40m, can be tuned for 30/17/12).
- 5 el 6m Yagi at 30′, fixed to the North.
- Aruba requires a two-month-in-advance application for a license and does not flex from this policy!!
- See our Aruba Ham Radio Licensing page for application form and instructions.
- New: CEPT TR61/01 agreement in effect since 2017.