Ham Radio Information
- Two operating positions with microHAM MK-2 Interface
- 1 Elecraft K3 HF radio with 2nd RX
- 2 Yaesu FT-1000D HF radios (one currently broken)
- Rotor controllers, Antenna Switches, etc.
- Two sets of automatically switched band filters (via microHAM MK-2)
- The radio room is located inside the house, so it is air conditioned.
- Two rotary Skyhawk DXE-3X10 triband yagis at 60′ (10/15/20m)
- Cushcraft 2-element 40m at 70′, rotary.
- Inverted V’s for 80 and 160.
- Multi-band dipole (10/15/20/40m, can be tuned for 30/17/12).
- 5 el 6m Yagi at 30′, fixed to the North.
- CEPT TR61/01 agreement in effect since 2017.
- For non-CEPT applicants: Aruba requires a two-month-in-advance application for a license and does not flex from this policy!!
- See our Aruba Ham Radio Licensing page for application form and instructions.